Monday, November 19, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged....

What's the best thing you cooked last week?
Chicken tortilla soup! It was a new recipe and it was easy and delicious! I usually don't really like soups but this one is so flavorful and yummy!
If money and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
I would have gone to see Celine in Vegas with Marci, but we are seeing her in LA anyways...my ultimate would be Europe with someone I loved
Five things you were doing 10 years ago:
I just started college and met five of the best people ever! (my roommies), finding out that my boyfriend back home cheated on me, freezing my butt off in Utah! Working at a bed and breakfast and missing home
Five things on your To-Do List:
Finish unpacking and organizing, grocery shopping, writing thank you notes, finding a new duvet cover I like, decorating for Christmas
Five favorite snacks:
Golden Spoon frozen yogurt, chips and salsa, smoothie, rice Krispie treats, crumb cake
Five bad habits:
Crack my knuckles, play with my hair, open my mouth before thinking, leaving a little pile of clothes in the bathroom (don't ask why), leaving cupboard doors open (only one at a time though)
Five favorite foods:
Shrimp Tempura rolls, Lettuce wraps from PF Changs, Pasta!, a good salad (the spinach one from Claim Jumpers), Orange Chicken
Top five places I've been:
Oahu with my sister, Mexican Riviera Cruise, Jackson Hole, Florida and Yosemite
Five favorite memories: (in no particular order)
The care free days of being a kid and walking to AmPm, Having my two beautiful daughters (I guess that counts as two), Graduating from college, all of my college crazy days with my roommates
I tag...Amber and Angela...your turn!

3 comments:

Marci said...

i wish we were in oahu right now! love you!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

me too! let's go... :)
You're cute Jamie! Let's play soon... after the holiday.

little miss shortcake said...

we want to play, too! we will have to get together when we are in town...