Monday, December 3, 2007

Love

Today has been a good day. I have just felt an overwhelming amount of love today. One of those days where I can't believe how much I love my girls and wonderful they are to me. I have prayed for love and the Lord has blessed me with so much from my two girls! I am blessed. Every moment today just seemed to stand still in time for me and I didn't want to forget any of it.

Speaking of moments...Katelyn had a BIG one today! I can't tell you how many times I have put Katelyn on the toilet and she just sits there and then says "All done!" because she just liked to wipe...but she never went to the bathroom! Well, tonight before bath she said, "Potty in the toilet" I said ok, and put her on it again. She insisted that I close the door and give her privacy and then she said with a loud voice, "I did it! Mama I did it!" I opened the door and sure enough she went pee!!! Wahoo! I had to take a picture of how excited her little face was. So maybe now I will do the all day training thing and see how it goes. Yea Katelyn!!!

I am also overwhelmed with love for my brother and sister in law. They have FINALLY become parents after such a long wait and I couldn't be happier for them. They have welcomed Kara Grace to their family and I am so grateful to have her in our family. She was born on Friday and I get to meet her in a week. What a miracle she is...miracles happen every day, and I am grateful for that!

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Congrats on the new neice and the potty too!

little miss shortcake said...

way to go katelyn! our doctor told us to try letting kylie decorating our toilet/potty chair with stickers, balloons, anything to make it "hers" since she is "giving away something of herself". we are going to stick balloons on kylie's chair, but when i asked kylie if she wanted to put stickers on it, she told me not to be silly!

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

Yeah Katelyn. That's so exciting. The only thing I hated about potty training was when we're out and have to use public bathrooms. I'm so excited for the new baby. Can't wait to see some pix.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

you're cute.