Yesterday was a fun filled day with family! It was Julio's birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIO! And so we all got together at my parents house. We had intentions of taking pictures of all of the cousins together, but that just didn't happen. We did take a couple of Taylor and her cousin Kara, who are 3 months apart. They will have fun growing up together!
After the gathering, we headed to Chuck E Cheese with my brother and his two kids. They had a blast! Since it was raining, everyone in Santa Clarita had the same idea and it was packed! Katelyn loved shooting the basketball (I think she will be my sports lover) and eating pizza! The highlight of the night was when I won 300 tickets on a game! The best part was watch Katelyn freak out when the tickets just kept pouring out of the machine! She was so excited and just kept screaming! We didn't have time to get her a prize, so I will take her when it's less crowded to pick out something.
After Chuck E Cheese we headed back home and Katelyn played with Logan and Emily until 9pm (past bedtime and she loved it!) It's so fun to watch Katelyn play with the older kids and try to keep up. It's great because it encourages her to talk more and act more mature. Grandma did story time and the kids acted out the 3 little pigs, which was adorable! Katelyn insisted on being the big bad wolf, and got a kick out of blowing the houses down.
It was a great day spent with cousins, and reminded me of how blessed I am to have such a wonderful and supportive family
After Chuck E Cheese we headed back home and Katelyn played with Logan and Emily until 9pm (past bedtime and she loved it!) It's so fun to watch Katelyn play with the older kids and try to keep up. It's great because it encourages her to talk more and act more mature. Grandma did story time and the kids acted out the 3 little pigs, which was adorable! Katelyn insisted on being the big bad wolf, and got a kick out of blowing the houses down.
It was a great day spent with cousins, and reminded me of how blessed I am to have such a wonderful and supportive family


3 comments:
300 tickets!! Holy Cow!
I love watching my kids play with their cousins - it's just so sweet and they love it!
Love the picture of the cousins! So cute. What a cool mom to take your kids to Chuck E Cheese (obviously not my favorite place!)
What cute cousins! Chuck E Cheese isn't so bad when it's not crowded, but I don't know how you went when it was that busy. Oh, about the recipes, I get emails and a magazine that's full of recipes from Kraft. I don't know if you get them or not. If not, it's free at kraftfoods.com. Some receipes aren't that great but there are some that are so good.
Post a Comment