Monday, November 10, 2008

No more camera!

I am so upset because my camera was stolen this weekend in Ventura...and the memory card in it was full!!! I am just sick about all of those lost photos! Go ahead, steal my camera, but leave the memory card! So, the pictures I was going to post are gone...
Last week we celebrated both of my parents' birthdays and yesterday we celebrated my brother Aaron's birthday. It was fun and is always fun to get together with family. I have been a busy girl and had lots of cute pics to post:( Ok, I just had to vent...Now I know what I am going to ask for for Christmas!

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I am SO sorry.

Beach Mommy said...

That really stinks! My mom just bought some Kodak Z series thing and it's great! My brother and sis in law have the same one. They both do a ton of research before buying and they both chose the same camera. Now it will be last years model and may be cheaper. If you're interested I'll get the model #. So sorry your camera's gone!

RachelAA said...

SO SO SO BITTER!!! That happened to me in Brianhead, UT after a trip we took there. All those pictures - GONE. It still hurts! Sorry!

Megan said...

Crap! That blows! Kirk lost his wallet on the beach in Ventura...bad luck there...lol!! And I feel your pain with the photos! Kirk's mom accidentaly washed 4 rolls of my film. I don't know what's worse...losing 4 rolls of probably the cutest pictures of my kids ever...or admiting to the fact that I let my mother in law do my laundry...sorry about the camera!