Monday, December 22, 2008

The Cabin

Last weekend Chad came down and we went to Aaron and Kim's cabin with my whole family. It was our Christmas celebration and gift exchange. We had so much fun and it was great to watch the girls reaction to the snow. Neither of them cared how cold they were, they just wanted to play in the snow all day. It was so wonderful to be with family, and of course to have Chad with us. We won't be together for Christmas, but I am driving up there  on Friday. This has been a wonderful and perfect holiday!








9 comments:

RachelAA said...

Now those are some Christmas card worthy shots :) I love the one where you are laughing at Chad - too cute. And can I just say, I hate being pregnant the same time as Marci - she's gorgeous little brat :)

rogersfam said...

Everyone looks great! You look so happy! It reminds me of the time we went to Bobbie's? cabin for your birthday. Oh the wonderful memories. Be VERY careful on your drive up. There's a big storm that's going to hit Christmas Day. So take your time.

Kim said...

Hey! I want the pictures! The family one is great!

The Lotts said...

Drive safe...we have had some crazy weather here in Utah.

KickButtMommy said...

Those are great pics! What a fun weekend.

Shay said...

Oh man! thanks for the Christmas card! Your little family is so beautiful!~

You sure have been keeping busy!

Jenn said...

What a great time!

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

I love those pictures. You guys look so cute. Glad you had such a great time.

Beach Mommy said...

Looked like a lot of fun for how quick of a trip it was!! I love the kids little slippers. I'm SOOO happy for you all!! :) Happy New Year an drive safe!