Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Exciting Discovery!

I have always loved the pink rosa sauce for pasta vs. the straight marinara, but never knew how to make it...well I figured it out! And it's easy and delicious! Just pour it over your favorite pasta, add chicken and you have dinner!

15 oz can tomato sauce
1/2 pint half and half
2 T grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp ground white pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
(You can add more of the seasonings for more flavor if you want)
Heat and serve over pasta-I like to sprinkle some extra parmesan cheese on the pasta!

I hope some of you try this and enjoy it as much as I do:)

2 comments:

Shanell said...

I am excited to try this, I am all out of recipes for the time being. Is Annie coming to your wedding? I am so very excited to see you!

Jenn said...

Every recipe you put on here is good so I will definitly try this!