Thursday, March 26, 2009

Moving Day!

Holy cow I am exhausted! But it is over...the movers have come and gone and all of our stuff is gone! We are sleeping on air mattresses for the next 2 nights and then it's off to Utah! I can't believe it's here! This is all so bittersweet. I am so excited to begin my new life with the girls and Chad, but I am so sad to be leaving family and friends in CA. Change is good though, and I am embracing it...I wouldn't want it any other way. And it helps that Katelyn is so excited and asks me every day if today is the day we are going to Utah! So, here we go to bigger and better things:) My next post will probably be after the wedding!Who's moving to Utah? Taylor says, "ME!"

Here we go, ready or not!
Where's the couch Katelyn? "I don't know!?"
The moving truck!

10 comments:

Jenn said...

Good Luck! We're going to miss you but we are soooo excited for you!

tphillips said...

Wow I am so happy for you! Good luck with everything! YOu deserve all the happiness in the world. Keep in touch! You will be missed by many!

Beach Mommy said...

It's a good thing your family's here so you'll see us every now and again and when we finally move, it's a good thing we have to pass through Utah to get to Pat's parents in Idaho. We'll always stop by for a nice warm meal;) Thanks for being such a great, funny, spiritual friend. It was so fun to be able to talk with someone like they're you sister since I never had that growing up. You're a great mom and a gret wife. Enjoy Chad! We all love you all...

KickButtMommy said...

SO EXCITING!

RachelAA said...

HOLY COW!!!!! I am so excited for you and I am so glad Katelynn is so pumped, that makes all the difference. And I am stoked you will be back often.... see you soon - once you are a Mrs. :)

Shanell said...

I know you are kinda sad to leave, but I am just happy to have you here! Annie and I were remembering your pledge to NEVER move back here. Yup, back to the land of snow and cold temps you go. He must be some man to make you want to drive in the snow. =)
I'll see you in a week!

little miss shortcake said...

how exciting! we wish you all the best, jamie!

Jenn said...

I'm so excited!! Happy moving!

About us said...

Jamie i know we are all the way up in Logan, but it would be really fun if Kimberly and I came down to have lunch with you after all the wedding craziness is over. I still have seperation anxiety from california and I have been living here for almost seven years!!! But I try my best to be positive and make the best of living in Utah. Like, Utah has seasons...and the girls will get to enjoy that. Im so excited for your new adventures.

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

Hope everything goes well. We're gonna miss you but are so excited for your new adventure. Can't wait to see some pix from the wedding.