I am finally posting some pictures of the wedding! I just barely saw these today, so I have been dying to see them too! The first one is our sneak peak form our photographer...can't wait to see more! Our wedding day was perfect! Although it was 35 degrees and a blizzard outside, everything went perfect. We even got some outdoor pictures. It was really wet, cold and windy but I was determined to get some temple shots. The temple ceremony was surreal and wonderful...I couldn't believe how many people were there to support us! And a few people even surprised me! Thank you to everyone who made all of the effort to be there!Then we had a ring ceremony and reception at the most beautiful reception hall. It all looked like a dream, just how I imagined it! The flowers were gorgeous, the colors were perfect, the food was divine and the family looked amazing! I had to just stop to take it all in so I wouldn't forget it. I had to pinch myself...I couldn't believe this was happening! It was a fairy tale.
The girls were adorable and perfect and had a blast at the party! Katelyn kept coming up to Chad and I in line to check on us. Katelyn was so excited to be married! When Chad and I came out of the temple she said, "I want to get married!" Then during the ring ceremony we had the girls come up and we gave them special necklaces. Then Katelyn said, "We did it mom! We got married!" There was so much joy that day, and all was right in the world.
I am truly blessed and am so grateful for a wonderful husband, wonderful new family and a perfect ending! Now we are back form our honeymoon (I will post those pics later) and trying to get settled in. I love you all and thank you for your love and support!



16 comments:
I love the picture of Chad and Katelynn!!!! The entryway table looks amazing. I am so happy for you!
You look amazing! Congratulations!! They passed around some pictures during Relief Society and my favorites are the ones with you, Chad and the girls and the one with Chad and Katelyn! Everything looked perfect! Can't wait to see the honeymoon pictures.
Your wedding was so beautiful! You looked gorgeous and everyone could see the love you and Chad share. I love the pic of Chad with Katelyn, he is so cute with the girls! Once you guys get settled we'll have to get together.
Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you to start you new life. You looked so pretty . You and Chad look so happy. I wish you nothing but happiness and joy in your life together.
It was an amazing, gorgeous, very exciting day! Everything I've hoped for you and new you would have one day! I must say you were the most stunning bride I've ever seen! Jordan calls you Princess Jamie when we show him the pics from the wedding. Can't wait to see the honeymoon pics!!!
Aw. I love it. You look so beautiful and the reception looks so nice and elegant. Everything just looks perfect. I'm so happy for you. Congrats!
Yes, it was all perfect. This is just the beginning of many years of happiness. We love you and miss you already.
Congratulations! You look so happy (and with good reason). Enjoy this wonderful time in your marriage.
beautiful!! absolutely beautiful. everything.
congrats, jamie & chad!
Jamie, the pictures look beautiful! It was a wonderful day and I'm so happy for you all! (Elizabeth took that one of Chad and Katelyn. She was excited to see it in your blog! It's a super cute moment! Katelyn was pretty excited and you can tell they are both pretty happy!)
What beautiful pictures. I'm so glad everything went perfect. Your dress is amazing!
Jamie, You look just radiant and beautiful, and it makes me totally hopefull. I am so happy for you. Everything looks perfect! Especially you! ;-) Congratulations! ~Megan
just beautiful.... loved the cake too! I wish it were warmer, the location was beautiful!
Congratulations! The pictures are beautiful.
It was great to see you Jamie and to finally meet chad. You guys make such a cute little family!!
It was great to see you Jamie and to finally meet chad. You guys make such a cute little family!!
Post a Comment