Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's finally happening!

This week is CRAZY! I am packing and moving this Saturday into THE house! We first saw this house last summer, and things just never worked out. But, it has finally happened and it's a miracle this house is still available! We decided to rent out our condo and try to sell it when the market turns around. I am very excited and absolutely LOVE this house. The girls are excited to have a backyard and Katelyn now insists on having a trampoline in it! I must say that NONE of this would be possible without my amazing husband Chad. Thanks Babe! Once again you have made another dream come true:) XOXO




19 comments:

RachelAA said...

Could it be any more breathtaking???? Seriously stunning, ideal, gorgeous. Congrats - you are the most deserving of it all. Way to go Chad :)

rogersfam said...

It's beautiful! Absolutely love the kitchen. Looks like it should be in a magazine. The details are amazing. Good luck moving!

little miss shortcake said...

oh my goodness, it is BEAUTIFUL! congrats!

jocie said...

Wow! It is totally beautiful. Congrats! I love how happy your life is.

tphillips said...

oh my! What a gorgeous house! Congrats Jamie...u deserve this happiness...

Tammy said...

Yay... I am so glad that it is all finally working out and the home is gorgeous!! Let me know when you will be here and we can meet up so that I can get those head bands to you. I will send you an email (like a said I would months ago} with pictures and you can let me know exactly what you like and want.

You are going to have the best time decorating that home.... Can't wait to see what you do with it.

KickButtMommy said...

That is one of the most gorgeous houses I have ever seen! Enjoy every minute of it. You so deserve it.

Laurie Nguyen said...

The house is beautiful! Congratulations!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

wow! amazing. beautiful. perfect. congratulations!

Marci said...

It's breathtaking! Just like a magazine. It's what I've always imagined you'd have. Can't wait to help you decorate! LOVE IT!!!!!

Amber said...

ooh la la. It's gorgeous. SO happy for you that it was still available after all this time. What a blessing. Good luck with the move.

Jenn said...

Love it! When can I come see?

Danielle said...

The molding, the granite, the wood floor... is this heaven! So happy for you Jamie. Beautiful place!

Family Misadventures said...

So beautiful! I can't wait to see what you do with it!!!

Jenn said...

AWESOME!!!! It's beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest. I want a picture of every room--come on- i'm waiting! Good luck with the move!

jocie said...

i'm due on may 31st. i hope you are loving your new house!

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

WOW! That looks beautiful. Congrats.

Beach Mommy said...

I love the high paneling in the dining room! Oh My Word girl... And what were you saying about life like 2 yrs ago?? Congrats to you, babyChad, and the girlies!!! Totally envious!

Melody's Voice said...

That house is GOR-GEOUS !