We are now the proud owners of a house!!! We get the keys today and start moving in! Here are a few pics (sorry about the quality-I took them from the listing) Moving again in just 2 months has been crazy, but we are excited to finally be settled!





To love and be loved.
10 comments:
Jamie it's fantastic. That living room looks so inviting and cozy. The kitchen totally functional and beautiful. I love it all - I want to cozy up and visit there :)
That's exciting!! Good luck with the move, again. It will be so nice to be settled and finally able to settle in your life together.
xoxoxoxoxo
very very beautiful. It does look more homey than the other.
I LOVE IT! Can me and my family move in to?! So beautiful Jamie!
It's gorgeous. Every bit as beautiful as the house you thought you were getting. Congrats and good luck on the move. Hope it goes well!
Yay!! Congrats. That's so exciting, sorry you have to move again. Moving stinks, but at least you know you won't have to do it again for some time.
Jamie-your new home is beautiful. We are moving soon too. All I can say is get yourself a massage when it's all over!
Looks so cozy and cabin like in the kitchen and family room. Love the shutters... I miss ours, they totally help insulate. Enjoy your weekend and Happy Birthday Katelyn!!
your home is beautiful!!
hope everything is going/went well with the move!
Gorgeous! A good mix of masculine feminine. Happy for you! Good luck unpacking.
Post a Comment