Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Here we are in our Halloween costumes
Katelyn wanted to be a witch...and not a cute witch, but a SCARY witch! She loved the face paint...and she was still a cute witch:)
Isn't she the cutest little cowgirl?

Here are the two skeletons. I should have taken a straight on shot of my shirt...it was awesome! I had a baby skeleton on it. When we went to the zoo I got so many comments, looks and laughs.
We had a fun night trick or treating, and Byron and Hayley came up to join us! I made homemade potato soup in bread bowls-YUM! After we got the kids to bed we watched a scary movie with friends. It was a good night!
Me and my witch. I took a picture with Taylor at her program but haven't gotten those pics yet.

5 comments:

RachelAA said...

Seriously, where did you get that shirt - or did you make it? It's awesome!!!!!!

jocie said...

I LOVE your costume. So funny.

Amber Joy said...

Your wall decals are so cool, will you email me and tell me how you got them?

KickButtMommy said...

LOVE it.

Amber said...

I love your shirt. That is so awesome! Wish I would have had one.