Last weekend I was busy doing a Scentsy booth at a Boutique and Chad played with the girls. He was brave enough to take both of them to our ward party at an ICE SKATING RINK! I thought he was crazy, and after the fact he agreed. But he did awesome and the girls LOVED it! Katelyn won't stop begging to go back-which is surprising since she struggled this first time. I was surprised when Chad told me that Katelyn kept getting up after falling and trying again and again. That is not like her. She inherited my impatience and frustration with learning new things. She would have a little meltdown, but then was determined to figure it out. Now she wants to go back again. Chad was out there all by himself trying to keep both girls on their feet. Good job Dad! The girls had a blast and made some wonderful memories:)
Santa was there ice skating, and the girls thought it was the coolest thing ever! I wish I could have been there, but am grateful to have a husband who loves to take the girls out and do fun things with them, regardless of whether I am there or not.
Here's Katelyn with an awesome mom in our ward-Tammy Covey

I must frame this picture!

2 comments:
He's such a good dad.
Priceless memory and fabulous daddy!
Post a Comment