Friday, March 18, 2011

One month old!

It's amazing how excruciating a month can be when you are pregnant, and how fast it goes after you have the baby! I can't believe Cameron is one month old! I am not sure how much he weighs now. He wasn't back up to his birth weight at 2 weeks-he weighed 7lb 6 oz. But at 3 weeks he was at his birth weight. I feel like he has gained another pound since then! He is sleeping 7hrs at night-AMAZING! He is already a mama's boy and always wants to be with me, which I am loving. Cam has issues with eating though, and is so kick back when it comes to nursing. He is already smiling, which is the best! I love when a newborn starts smiling for the first time and you get to see how they look and glow when they smile!!


5 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

Before you know it, it will be only one more month til his birthday. It goes so fast - enjoy every minute of it! I feel like I was finally able to relax a little and enjoy it all with jack.

Kim said...

He is SUCH a mixture between Chad and Taylor it is freaky! What a perfect little guy!

RachelAA said...

I was going to start out the same way when posting about Cole's two weeks. Too funny. SEVEN HOURS - ahhh I can't wait. He's so adorable Jamie!

KickButtMommy said...

Way to go on sleeping through the night. It's amazing isn't it. How time flies?

rogersfam said...

He's too stinkin' cute! Love a gummy smile.