Every day Taylor cracks me up and says the funniest things. I wish I had a recorder with me all the time. She is all girl, and loves to be a princess and the center of attention. Every morning she asks me if she can give me a makeover. She loves doing my hair, makeup and nails and can do it all day if I let her. When she is getting me ready she says the funniest things...
"Mom, you are going to look so cute on the playground!"
"Mom, you don't look crazy, you look cute!"
"Now you are irresistible!"
"I am so excited for you to see the new you!"
I just laugh and smile as I watch her beam with pride at her work. She is quite the character and we love her!

5 comments:
That's hilarious. Where does she get those phrases?
I love the comment about looking cute for the play ground... What a girl :)
What a precious girl she is!
I have to agree, the new you is fabulous. And I love that bedspread too!
You are so nice to let her do your hair like that. I hate people playing with my hair.
Post a Comment