My little man! I love you so much! You have the cutest little personality and have smiles for everyone! You are now crawling at super speed, and you have taken a couple of steps. You like to cruise around furniture and climb the stairs. You have 5 teeth, and one more is breaking through. You absolutely hate baby food and do not want to be fed with a spoon. It has been hard to find foods that you can feed yourself, because that's the only way you will eat! You love your mama and say it all the time! It's music to my ears! You have a double ear infection...again! We are going to see if you are still getting them a lot when Spring hits. You have figured out how to scream and you scream and squeal all the time! It's piercing!
Here are your stats:
Weight: 21 lbs (35%)
Height: 29 3/4" (50%)
Head: 45 1/2 cm (25%)




3 comments:
I"m so glad you were still able to use the hat! What a sweet sweet boy!
That little man could be on the front of a magazine. I love them. ONE YEAR - congrats :)
Post a Comment