

Taylor is a girl who knows what she wants and how she wants to look. Everyday she insists on picking out her outfits and has to have an accessory to match! She also knows exactly how she wants me to do her hair...it's cute sometimes, but's also really annoying because sometimes I don't have the time or desire to do what she wants. This particular morning she wanted her "hair straight with a flip curl." She is always begging me to straighten her hair, and I am trying to get her to embrace her curls. Anyway, this morning I had a little extra time to straighten and flip curl her hair. Then she put the hat on top and said, "Take a picture and send it to Marci!" She has this girls bond with Marci and knows that Marci will appreciate her efforts to look cute and will give her the best compliments!

4 comments:
I am so glad she feels like we have a girl bond and that I'm not smothering her! lol. I just love that girlie girl!
Haha LOVE HER! She and Andi would have a blast in the morning. It's a good thing they don't come from the same household :)
Hilarious!
That is so cute. Both her hair and her love for Marci. I love it.
Post a Comment