Saturday, September 22, 2007

Our second daughter


On Tuesday Aug. 21st we welcomed Taylor Noelle to our family. She is now one month old and is such a sweetheart. She lofves to be held and is a good baby. Katelyn loves to squeeze her and give her hugs and kisses. I am so grateful to have two beautiful daughters and to be a mother. I now what what "unconditional love" means.

5 comments:

Amber said...

SO SO cute. I love that you started a blog. I'm adding you to my friends list. Yay!!!

little miss shortcake said...

welcome to the blogging world! it is an easy way to keep up on journaling!

Jessie Nielson said...

I love your new blog. I always love finding new blogs to read. Your girls are beautiful!
jessie sager nielson

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

welcome! thanks for adding me already! i've added you too. :) Taylor is such a cutie! Katelyn too!

Cami D. said...

So precious!! I love what you said about unconditional love - you're so cute!