Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Disneyland!

I took the girls to Disneyland with my mom, Marci, Julio and Jordan. Although it was VERY windy and smoky from all of the fires, we still had a blast! This is Katelyn's fourth time going and she is finally at an age where she thoroughly loves it! She loved ALL of the rides and was in heaven when she saw the characters and got to take a picture with them. She could spot out a character and call them by name, it was really cute. She had woken up at 5am that morning at didn't have a nap, so she must have been running on adrenaline! She was a happy ball of energy all day long! And Taylor was a dream-just slept all day long. But I paid for it that night when I couldn't get her to sleep until 11pm.

8 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so glad to hear you went anyway. I love Disneyland at Halloween time. Was it packed???

little miss shortcake said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Taylor is at a perfect age for outings like that - they just snuggle up and sleep in the baby carrier.

KickButtMommy said...

What a beautiful day!

Jenn said...

Glad you had a great time and got to get away! Looked like fun.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I bet you had fun. How are you guys doing? I have watched a little on the news. I bet it is awful. I hope all is well with everyone. Looks like, by the pictures, that you had a lot of fun!

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

I love the pictures. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Don't you love the Halloween decorations? I can't decide if I like them more than the Christmas ones.

The Burt Family said...

You all must have Disney passes. This looks like fun. Man am I missing out! Miss all of you so much.

The Burt Family said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!