Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I LOVE

I got this idea from Julie...
In honor of Valentines Day I am writing down 10 things that I LOVE

I LOVE...

1) The smell of clean babies and cement after it rains
2) Pink Starbursts, and red and purple Skittles...and ONLY those colors...I throw away the rest. I know I am crazy. I think for Valentines they should sell just the pink and red flavors!
3) The sound of my girls laughter
4) To read self help books
5) Music- anything that has a good message and inspires me or just makes me want to dance
6) My Uggs!
7) Decorating...Every time I walk into a place I notice the decor...Interior Design gets me excited!
8) Ice Cream! Especially Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
9) Going to new places and eating at new restaurants. Nothing makes me more happy than spending a day with my family at a new exciting place.
10) My family and friends...I have the best ones! And it is amazing how when you go through your hardest times in life, people just seem to come out of the woodwork. And they are the perfect people at the perfect time and seem to say the perfect thing.

What do you love? I tag Marci and Amber

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Pink Starbursts are my favorite too! I would love a package of all pinks! I was surprised that I knew so many on your list from so long ago! xoxo

Amber said...

Are you tagging me? Or your other Amber friend?

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

yay for uggs, pink starbursts, and family and friends! I love those things too!