9 years ago
Friday, February 8, 2008
Recipes
I have put two new yummy and super easy recipes on...to the right. That is the criteria for recipes for me lately...they have to be GOOD and EASY...and with only a few ingredients, so they aren't expensive! ENJOY! I also wonder who actually tries these recipes and if you actually like them...SO, if you try them please leave a comment on whether you liked them or not. And I would love to hear any recipes that you have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Jamie
I am going to try your recipe. OH and yes still teaching, hows cedercreek? yes i agree with you its really hard to have different hats on of being home mommy and work mommy!
I think I already told you I tried the BBQ baked Chicken. It was yummy and super easy.
I made the Baked Ziti last night and it was just as yummy as the other Ziti recipe I have (that has more ingredients). I added a few extra seasonings though, but other than that, I followed the recipe exactly. Have anymore good ones?
We made the peanut butter play dough recipe. It's the same one my mom use to make when we were kids. Yummy and fun!
Cute picture at the top of your blog. I will share a recipe I've been enjoying lately. I got it from my cousin.
Homemade Tomato Soup:
2 cans whole tomatoes (Glen Muir or organic is best)
5 fresh basil leaves
1/2 packet Trader Joe's liquid condensed chicken stock
Milk
In saucepan, stir together tomatoes, liquid condensed chicken stock and basil leaves. Warm through. Pour carefully into blender. Blend Tomatoes and basils thoroughly. Return to stove. Add milk to taste, stir over medium-low heat until simmering. Good served with a dollop of sour cream on top.
Only 4 ingredients. (5 if you use the sour cream.) We're good!
Post a Comment