Sunday, April 13, 2008

Busy Week!

It has been so nice to have the last week off! I am dreading going back tomorrow! We have had a full week...going to Disneyland, the park, swimming, to an activity in Moorpark, shopping, etc. Here are a ton of pics of our week!

The City of Moorpark puts on the best family stuff! This activity day was awesome and filled with at least 25 stations of cheap, creative fun things for the kids to do...and they gave you all the recipes so you could do it at home! Katelyn absolutely loved it!

Katelyn ready to go swimming! My water baby!


A much needed girls night out for Melissa's Birthday!

6 comments:

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

Fun picturs. Good luck going back to work. It is hard to go back after time off and having fun with your kids.

little miss shortcake said...

sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!

Camille said...

Sounds like it was a fun week!! You are looking great, by the way! You do not look like you just had a baby last summer!!! And I love your hair!

Amber said...

You look AWESOME Jamie. I'm glad you guys had such a great week.

KickButtMommy said...

Sounds like a good week. Sorry you have to go back to work.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

You look so great Jamie! GOsh you are goregeous! I am glad that you got to have such fun with your kids. They need to get something like that up here. That park sounds really fun!