Sunday morning we went to the Conference Center to watch my Uncle Brent perform with the Tabernacle Choir for "Music and The Spoken Word". I have never heard them live and it was amazing! I just cried...beautiful! Then we walked around Temple Square and took some cute pictures. Later that day was the Guest Reunion (my mom's side). We had a blast with our family and once again Katelyn was entertained by sitting and playing in the dirt! That girl is in her own little world!

Hayley and the girls...Taylor wants to walk everywhere now, she has let go and taken four steps on her own so far


In front of the Temple




Katelyn and Emily enjoying Oreos and milk

Taylor and her 2nd cousin Mack...cuties!
Hayley and the girls...Taylor wants to walk everywhere now, she has let go and taken four steps on her own so far
In front of the Temple
Katelyn and Emily enjoying Oreos and milk
Taylor and her 2nd cousin Mack...cuties!

2 comments:
We love you girls. That picture of Taylor and Mack is so cute I need copies!
I love the one of Katelyn giving you a kiss or telling you a secret. Jamie your so beautiful girl! Your girls are gorgeous. What a cute family you are! Too bad My mom couldn't get to the city to see you guys!
Post a Comment