Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 joys: My two girls and spending time with my family, Girls Nights and pedicures (right now it's the simple things in life that bring me joy! I could have written some of the big ones, or ones that bring me joy that I never get to do, but I opted for these:))

3 fears: That my daughters will be damaged from my divorce, That a family member will die from something horrible, That I will never remarry

3 goals: To find a job and do something that brings me joy in my life (if I have to work, I want to love what I do), To be a more patient mother and to enjoy it more even though I am going crazy doing it myself...I try to remind myself to enjoy the journey, but its hard when I am just trying to survive..and last but not least, to find the man of my dreams (that's an easy one right!?)

3 current obsessions: Losing my last 8 lbs! So you Think you Can Dance (it's actually over, which makes me sad so now I need a new show! Checking my email and blog several times a day..it keeps me connected to the outside world!

3 surprising facts about myself: I don't think I am that exciting but I will try to think of three...I actually can't think of anything because I am pretty much an open book. Marci, if you can think of any let me know!

I tag Marci, Tammy and Melanie

No comments: