Friday, January 9, 2009

Thanks!

Wow! Have some comments! I can't thank all of you enough for your love and support. Thank you for your prayers this past year, and I am so glad that you can share this joy with me! To answer some questions, we are getting married in Salt Lake on April 3rd and we are hoping to live in Salt Lake. It will be hard to leave my family but I feel that it is what I am supposed to do. Now, we are in crazy wedding planning mode and it's hard to plan in another state! I will post the details so far on here...since I know some of you girls are interested!We have had the opportunity to do so many fun things together! Here we are at a Lakers Jazz game!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Yea! I am one who wants to here the wedding plans!

Oh, i changed my blog address http://halfofadozeninca.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Jamie,
I love you and only want the best for you and I believe you have found it. You are amazing and you have always deserved so much in your life! I am totally excited for you. I love ya girl!

KickButtMommy said...

We will miss you but you're going to be so happy!

RachelAA said...

Seriously it is amazing how much you guys have been able to do - you've had so much fun!! Can't wait for the details!!

About us said...

From Natalie, Louise, Kimberly and Jackie...WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU. We all are sitting here at the computer together reading about your engagment! Congrats and you deserve everything good that comes to you.

Kirkland's said...

Congrats! You deserve the best and more and it seems like you will get that with Chad. We love you and are so happy for you and are excited for you to live in SLC!

Sarah said...

hey jamie... (its Sarah "Edson" Farmer) i found your blog on Katies blog...if your looking for a good photogropher i know one. I live in Eagle Mountain, Utah and the photogropher lives in provo. her blog site is:http://nickellphotography.blogspot.com/

If you know Aaron Blair (hes married to her) or the Jensens from the Saugus second ward thats their daughter. Anywho.. just thought id help. And im very very happy for you! If you have any other questions that i could help since im in Utah email me at squirley1979@hotmail.com