Monday, January 12, 2009

Wedding Details...

For those of you who are interested...this is what I have come up with so far...
The colors are green apple green, chocolate brown and ivory. My dress will be ivory (which I could post a pic, but Chad might see it:)) There are 14 girls-nieces and Katelyn and Taylor! And they will all being wearing chocolate brown dresses with green sashes. Katelyn & Taylor's sashes will be ivory. The reception will be at Heritage Gardens in Sandy...it gorgeous! Byron's wife Hayley and her band will be playing at the reception...I am so excited to have live music!
Oh and I forgot to mention my nephews (thanks Kim!)...the four boys will be wearing ivory dress shirts or chocolate brown sweaters with green ties and chocolate brown pants.

9 comments:

Shay said...

it's happening! how awesome! love the colors, the idea and everything!!! wow great news! hey zoo on friday...want to come?

The Lotts said...

Sounds AMAZING and if the weather permits I will definitely be there!!!

Jessie Nielson said...

Jamie...I wanted to tell you congrats! And I had my reception at Heritage Gardens and I loved it. Good luck with the wedding planning!

jessie

Jenn said...

AAAHHHH I love the colors! It's going to be amazing!! Bring the picture of the dress to church!

Amber said...

I'm so excited for you. But sad for me, cuz we're moving into your ward and it would have been so fun to see you more. We just bought a house. I guess we'll at least see you when you come to visit your family!

The Throops said...

It is going to be beautiful!

KickButtMommy said...

GORGEOUS!

Kim said...

What about nephews?

Melissa said...

Congratulations Jamie!!!