Sunday, June 14, 2009

California

We came down for our weekend trip and for Katelyn's birthday and had a blast! I really enjoyed seeing friends and having some alone time. There are so many people down here who were truly lifesavers during my hard times...they were truly angels who sustained my life! It is so awesome to see them and to be happy now! They celebrate my joys with me, because they really understood my sorrows. I love my friends and the Mint Canyon Ward so much-you guys are the best!
It was great to get together with family and get the cousins together. If I didn't come down here every other month I think I would die!

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

I would die too - I LOVE your visits!

tphillips said...

It was so nice seeing you and catching up! I must say tht Katelyn is such a doll...looks like she had a blast!!!

Aaron said...

The girls sure have a great time at Grandma and Grandpa's house. You and Marci need to get a few videos posted! I loved hearing Jordan, Katelyn and Taylor talking so much.