Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Preschool!

My mom has finally decided to start up Preschool again out of her home.  We have been trying to talk her into this for a long time because she loves it and misses it so much. Our friend Shirley Cornwall decided she was going to start one up, and my mom is joining forces with her.  They are going to be a great pair, and I am mad that they are doing this after I left town!  Anyways, it is starting up in the Fall, so if any of you are interested in finding out more info let me know!

11 comments:

RachelAA said...

I know I am so excited. When I spoke to Shirley Sunday it was like HELLO, why aren't you doing it. So cool but yes, sucks for you - they are so slow :) Better late than never though!!!

Alison said...

We were thinking of signing Hailey up for a few days in the fall somewhere else, but I would love more details about what your mom is doing!

Camille said...

Jaime, I would love to know more. It wouldn't be for this year, Tucker won't start until next year when he is 4. I really like the preschool that Chloe and Katelyn were in, but there were a few things I wasn't particularly fond of. How much will she charge, what is her curriculum, daily schedule, and does she cater more towards preschoolers or pre-kindergartners or both. Thanks so much!!!!

Amber said...

SWEET! I want to know more about it for NEXT year also. (Basically all of Camille's questions). And it would be SO close to me. This might just be PERFECT!

tphillips said...

Id like some info on this also!!! Let me know whatever you know

Jamie said...

I will have my mom send you guys a letter...she is sending them out this week with all of the details

The Fast Family said...

I loved Miss Sherri too but would also like to know more details about pricing and days.

Beach Mommy said...

Have her send us one! If we are still around, Pat was just saying last night that he too would prefer Noah go to your Mom than back to Miss Sheri.

Shay said...

yes i would like a letter too! maybe i will have to give her a call! i soooo need reese in something FAST!

Sherry said...

I am so interested! as long as it's affordable. Kaleb would love to go to school he keeps talking about it.
my email is Gottfredson4@gmail.com

Jenn said...

is 13 months too young? :) how exciting! I'll have to ask them about it at church!