Friday, December 4, 2009

Deck the Halls!


I have been having fun making and buying decorations for Christmas! Here are a few of the things that I have done
I am loving these fabric banners! It is much cuter in real life and has an adorable gold star trim. The countdown was a kit I bought online for $10! My dear friend made me the gorgeous wreath. I have a current obsession with gold glitter! You can't tell, but I glittered the pine cones, and I bought clothespins at walmart for a buck and spray glittered them gold. I am using them to hang Christmas cards on a Christmas ribbon. I will show pics once you guys send me your cards:) The star is also way cuter in real life...I just bought one of those metal stars and mod podged it with cute Christmas paper. I have been a busy girl, but I LOVE it!

6 comments:

Family Misadventures said...

I love it all!

Where did you get the countdown kit? I need one! :)

Jamie said...

the kit is from www.scribbleitonline.com

cory and laurel evans said...

How funny I bought a similar countdown kit. I love it --so cute!

RachelAA said...

Man I wish you could do these for my house!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle said...

I love love love that countdown! You are so good at that stuff. So cute Jamie!

KickButtMommy said...

You're the cutest ever!