Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh, Taylor

Taylor is such a character, and is ALL girl. Here are a few pictures of her this past week. She loves to put on makeup, and play dress up. She lives in her own little world, and is constantly singing to herself and reading stories to herself. She is always in her happy little place, which is adorable most of the time. Except for when I am trying to get her attention to do something. She has a way of just tuning me out-fun stuff! She is a love bug and walks around telling everyone she loves them and giving them squeezes. Part of the territory of being ALL girl, is the sass that comes with it! I call her Sass E. Frass. This little girl can scream and give so much attitude. She knows how to work Chad and get exactly what she wants. And she says the funniest things. The other day she said, "I am so mad at you mommy!" I said, "Why?" and she said, "I don't know but I feel it!" Oh, here we go! BUT, she brings so much joy to our lives and we love her to pieces!



3 comments:

Kim said...

She is amazing! I can't believe she is reading a book. That is awesome.

RachelAA said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! And what a character!!

Michelle said...

She is so stinkin' cute, Jamie! I loved the video you posted, she has such a cute voice!