Monday, July 26, 2010

Hangin' in There

I'm in survival mode over here. This pregnancy is killing me and I am not worth much right now. So I haven't been taking many pictures, or leaving the house for that matter. But here are a few...
The house is coming together VERY slowly. I am in no rush, and don't have the energy to hang everything up on the walls. We have gotten a few things for the backyard though. We bought a patio table set and hammock. The girls love the hammock and it is fun seeing Katelyn learn how to get on and off without falling off!


Last Friday Chad wanted to take the girls to Cherry Hill, since they loved it so much last summer. I wasn't much help and sat in the shade most of the time, but the girls loved it! It's amazing to see how much more brave Katelyn has gotten in the past year. I think it comes with her overcoming her fear of swimming and loving it! Chad is always up for an adventure and loves taking the girls places on Saturdays. He is my lifesaver:)


6 comments:

Jody Sparkuhl said...

Oh Jamie, once the nausea and fatigue and emotional rollercoaster part of the pregnancy is over, you'll
feel more like yourself again. Let people help you if they offer, take lots of naps, and remember that the worst part will pass. Can't wait to hear about your updates-love you!

RachelAA said...

Hang in there - you're awesome. The backyard looks stunning, so relaxing.

KickButtMommy said...

I hope you get through the gross part soon!

Aaron said...

Hey, I remember our family reunion at Cherry Hill--it was awesome! I'm sorry you're feeling poopy.

jocie said...

ugh, that first part of pregnancy is HARD. i just had to keep telling myself that if i could survive i'd get a fabulous prize at the end of 9 months. :)

Marci said...

Your backyard looks like perfection! Such green grass! I want to lay on your hammock!!!