On Thurs. we didn't have any kids for the day so we were determined to go out of the valley and do something fun. Well, we ended up on Hollywood Blvd. and didn't really know what to do. We decided to go to the Wax Museum, since we had never gone. It was really creepy, but really cool! It was amazing to see how real they all looked. We had fun taking some pics and walking around. That night we headed to a yummy Mexican restaurant in Topanga and then headed home for games! The best part was sleeping in the next morning!
Hello, Mr. Clooney!


Mr. President

I couldn't believe how much this looked like Collin! And I loved his outfit! Such a cutie! On a side note-I can't stand my puffy face!

I had to take a picture with Chad and Tiger...perfect shot!

1 comment:
This is such a fun idea - one I would have never thought of. Great pictures.
Post a Comment