Saturday, February 26, 2011

More Cameron

We have had such a fun time with Cameron and I can't believe he is almost 2 weeks old already! He has been a wonderful baby and has brought so much peace and joy into our home. The girls are great with him and love having a baby brother. Here are a couple more pics we have taken...

The girls meet their brother for the first time
First Bath by Daddy


Our friends had a baby boy 5 days before us. They are going to be best friends!

5 comments:

Kim said...

In the picture of Cameron and his friend--Cameron looks like Taylor a little bit with Chad's eyes for sure.

little miss shortcake said...

He is so sweet and perfect. Contests again!

RachelAA said...

Those pictures are adorable and that's awesome that your friend had a baby so close to Cameron's birthday!

Shanell said...

He is so stinking cute! I want to see the other pics ya'll were taking when I dropped dinner off (hope it was okay)- they looked super cute and I can't wait!

Tammy said...

He's so dang cute Jamie! So glad he is sleeping well, that helps so much. I love you.