

I can't believe you are already 4 months old! You are in the 50% for everything and weigh 14lbs 5 oz. You sure are a happy boy and love to be talked to. You enjoy that more than any toy or anything else. You prefer to be laid down on a blanket and only like to be held if you are facing out-you don't want to miss anything!You are so close to rolling over and wiggle nonstop. Your arms and legs are moving all the time and I think you will be mobile before I am ready!
You have already been on antibiotics for an ear infection and are now taking Prevacid for your reflux. You are a much happier little guy now that you take that medicine
You have found yourself in the mirror and I just love to watch your eyes light up when you see yourself.
You can grab onto toys and are starting to bring everything to your mouth. You prefer sucking on your fingers over a binkie, but you love to pull the binkie in and out of your mouth. You sure so drool a lot! and require a bib at all times.
You are so ready for food, and I will probably start you on rice cereal this week
My challenge with you right now is getting you to stay asleep for naps during the day. You want to just take little cat naps and wake up after 15-30 minutes. We are working on it, but it is exhausting for mommy. I am grateful that you still sleep for 7-8 hours straight at night!!
We love you so much Cameron and can't wait for what is next to come!

1 comment:
Glad the medicine is working. He sure was an unhappy little camper for a few days there.
Post a Comment