Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Look who's 2!?

I can't believe Cameron is 2!  He is so full of life, and is talking like crazy!  I can't believe I was worried  about him not talking 6 months ago! He is my little echo and walks around the house copying everything I say.  When I am upstairs yelling down at the girls saying, "Katelyn, Taylor, come upstairs!" He then copies me.  He calls Katelyn "Kay-Kay" and Taylor "Tay-er". He is obsessed with colors and knows all of them-even brown, black and white.  He still loves to carry around his fishies and can name every kind that he owns.  He's my first kid that knows when he is tired and ready for bed.  He will say "Night Night, binkie, blankie" when he wants to take a nap or go to bed.  He would put himself to sleep if he could.  Then as we head to his room he says Night night to everything he sees.  He is such a sweet boy who loves to explore and RUN everywhere! His sisters are great and adorable with him, and are usually pretty patient with him destroying everything they own.
Height: 34"
Weight: 26lbs. 4oz