This is for Amber, and anyone else looking for a delicious Enchilada Recipe! I combined 3 recipes...
10 flour tortillas
1 egg
1 8oz pkg softened cream cheese
1 sm can of diced green chiles
4 chicken breasts
1 c. mozzarella cheese
1/4 tsp ground cumin
(you can also add some onion if you want, but I usually don't)
Lg can of mild green enchilada sauce
**If you really like your enchiladas stuffed full...double the cream cheese, egg, chiles and cumin
Dice chicken and cook with chiles.
Pour 1/2 of enchilada sauce into bottom of pan
Combine all other ingredients except cheese and roll into tortillas. Place tortillas seam side down and stuff together in 9X13.
Pour remaining sauce and cheese on top
Bake covered at 350 for 30 min.
Remove cover and bake 10 more minutes
Enjoy!
9 years ago

3 comments:
Yum yum yum! Thanks so much. I knew there had to be cream cheese in it. It was way too creamy to be sour cream. I can't wait to have it again!
i am SURE it's delicious! Loved the mexican lasagna..making it this week!
Thanks I got the directions. can you just send me the date and time please? dodgerfam4@yahoo.com Thanks Steph
Post a Comment