Saturday, June 7, 2008

Taylor on the move!


Taylor is now officially on the move! She crawled forward yesterday and this is the best video I could get of it. She loves to pull herself up on furniture too, so I don't think it will be long before she starts walking!

An update on the Binky situation:
It has been 5 nights, and Katelyn finally went to sleep after only screaming for 5 minutes! The second night she screamed for an hour and then at 1pm she came into my room, got right into my face, and screamed at the top of her lungs "I need a binky!" It scared me to death! Then I told her she could lay in bed with me, and she continued to cry for her binky for another hour. I pretended to be asleep and ignored her...then she put her hands on my cheeks, got right in my face and said, "Mama, look at me! I.NEED.A.BINKY" She was dead serious and desperate...it's pretty funny to look back now. She was acting like an addict going through withdrawals! I am so glad to be over yet another huge hurdle with Katelyn...take those hurdles one at a time, right!?

I was watching Jordan and figured out how to fit all 3 of them in the wagon for a ride! Poor guy, stuck between two crazy girls!

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Way to stick to your guns, mama!

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

So exciting when they figure out how to crawl. Now, she's gonna be all over the place. I love that you pretended to be asleep. That is a funny story. But, the hard part is over.

The Throops said...

Taylor is getting so big! They are both darling. Keep up the good work!

Byron said...

I can't believe how relentless that stinker is! She acts like such a big girl. Lol, a binky addict. How cool that Taylor is on the move! She's so close!

Marci said...

Our little Taylor is sooooo stinkin adorable!!! I really can't believe you haven't given in to give Katelyn her binki. I'm putting that off as long as I can!

little miss shortcake said...

hurrah for getting over those big hurdles!
i love watching babies when they first start to crawl - they have to think so hard to figure it out.

Jenn said...

I got a laugh out of your binky story! What a little stinker. Way to stick it out though! Your girls are very cute and lucky to have you for their mommy!

p.s. One more 24 disc to go! Had to take a few days off to have a baby---geesh!

Tammy said...

Sweet little Taylor!