I have no pics, but haven't posted in a while so I thought I would catch up. I have been sick this week-yuck! It should be impossible for moms to get sick! The girls are doing well, Katelyn loves preschool now. I have decided to sign her up for karate! I took her to my brother's karate graduation and her eyes were glued to them the entire hour! Then she came home and practiced her moves!
Taylor is now a toddler and is so grown up! I swear she is advancing way faster than Katelyn did. She now calls me mommy and can make every animal sound. She also says grandma and grandpa, gives kisses and mimics everything her sister does! Her favorite things are books! She could be read to all day, and will bring me books and sit on my lap while I read to her.
We are doing well, and surviving! I am very excited for the fall and cooler weather (it's still 100 degrees!).
9 years ago

5 comments:
how cute that she is going to do karate! hope you're feeling better!
The younger kids always grow up so much faster.
Jamie, your girls are darling. I Karate sounds like a good idea after the near drowning! Hope swimming went better to! I love being able to see how you are all doing! I'm glad I finally decided to get into this blog thing! Keep in touch. Love you!
Jenn
Jamie! My mom shared your blog address with me. I'm so glad to see your little family. Your girls are adorable and you look amazing!
I also feel like Taylor is getting big so fast! But of course more so for you being with her daily. And I know about the weather....everyone I know wants cooler weather except for me. Where did my summer go....the pregnancy killed it for me, I need it back!
Post a Comment