Today was Taylor's Dr. appointment, and she did really well. Just this past week she has exploded with curious energy and is into everything! And she has mastered screaming and frustration! That girl has lungs! She screams when she is happy and when she is mad (no eating in restaurants for a while!) Here are her stats:
Weight:20.5 lbs
Height: 29 inches
She is 30 percentile, which is so foreign to me! She is very different than Katelyn was and is a very picky eater. I wish I had a picture to post...I will have to take one tomorrow!
On another note, I am sure a lot of you have heard of the Nielson family in Arizona, and the horrible plane accident that Christian and Stephanie were involved in. I heard about it and have been hooked to reading their blog and every story I can find. Plus just about every blog out there is having auctions to buy things to earn money for the family. My heart just breaks for this beautiful family. They have four beautiful children and both are in critical condition in the hospital. This story was so humbling for me and made me feel so grateful for the blessings I have. At times I get really down on my situation and wonder why my life has headed the direction that it has...but then I hear stories like this one and it gives me faith, strength and humility. My heart and prayers go out to this family. Check out their blog at: www.nierecovery.com
9 years ago

3 comments:
I'm obsessed with the blogs and stories too. In fact early this morning I got some inspiration on how to help. I am going to have a Fundraising Bake Sale and Boutique in a month. Hope it goes well, I'll keep you posted. And yes, I count my blessings too!
Oh my goodness! That is aweful. That story. I have been so self involved with moving and figuring out things that I haven't been aware! I am so thankful for my blessings and the things the lord has blessed us with. I am sure glad that the one year check up went well and she just gets cuter and cuter by the day!
I haven't heard about the family...just a clip on the today show. I need to look it up. Taylor's going to be a thin little thing like you and Marci!
Post a Comment