Last weekend we had the opportunity to attend the Buddy Walk event in honor of my cousin Jen's sweet baby Addison and other people with Down Syndrome. Byron and Hayley came with us, as well as a whole bunch of my extended family. I wish I got a group shot of all of us there! There was a great turnout and it was so much fun! They had a huge carnival set up with tons of games and fun stuff for the kids. I couldn't believe that we only paid $6 each to go towards the charity and got lunch, cotton candy, prizes, games and entertainment for it! We then went on a walk with everyone who attended and that was a cool site to see! I am so glad that we went and we will be attending every year! Jen's family and little Addison have had a very tough, but blessed year! Addison sure does have a strong spirit and we are lucky that she joined our family!
9 years ago

2 comments:
mmmm, you love snow cones:)
this is awesome
Post a Comment