Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Preschool

Today was Katelyn's first day of Preschool. Here she is with her partner in crime and cousin Morgan. She is going 5 days a week and I am so excited! I think it will be great for her and me! She is so excited and loves the school.
Here are two more Halloween decor items I made...I love how the "Boo" plates turned out

8 comments:

fran said...

How did you do the plates?
Your daughter is so cute, I am still having a hard time with my Kaelyn going to pre-school...they grow up to fast!

KickButtMommy said...

You're so cute. 5 days a week is a dream come true.

Camille said...

Wow!!!! Katelyn is SO TALL!!!!! I can't believe how much she has grown in the few months you have been gone!! She is so grown up!! Cute decorations!!!

little miss shortcake said...

5 days a week! lucky!
kylie starts next week and i can't wait!

i am loving your halloween crafts. are you coming up with these yourself, or did you get them from somewhere?

RachelAA said...

LOVE the candles - and I'm so jealous about the FIVE days a week!!!

Jenn said...

nice that she goes 5 days a week! Love the cute plates!

Shay said...

love the cute decorations! i'm so going to do it!

Tammy said...

SO cute Jamie...

We will be in town next month for my brothers wedding. Let's get together.. ya, ya, ya!!! We should do a date night with Shanell and Ty. Love you lot's, hope all is well.