Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Kindergartener!

Katelyn had her first day of Kindergarten yesterday. The week before she had assessments and met her teacher-Miss Mower. Since Katelyn went to preschool 5 days a week last year, she wasn't nervous at all and it wasn't hard for me to send her off. I think it will be much harder when she starts 1st grade and is in school full day. She also has 6 friends that she already knows in her class, so that helps. Her first day was a success and she said, "I love school!" It's also great that she can walk to school with her friends:)
I love you Katelyn! You are so ready for Kindergarten and will do great!



5 comments:

RachelAA said...

It's always awesome having a kid that loves school - what a relief! And you look fantastic, cute top! And that front door, love it. And hello, she can walk with friends to school - HOW AWESOME!

little miss shortcake said...

yes - lucky that she loves school! it has become a daily struggle with us.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

what a cute little kindergartner. :) and ... you look fabulous!

KickButtMommy said...

I am sure she will own that school before long.

Marci said...

Walking to school is unheard of in California! That's so nice. She's so adorable. She looks so happy with her teacher!