Up here in Utah, they have a weekend called UEA. I don't understand it and don't know why they do it, but it means that the kids get Thur. and Fri. off of school. So we headed down to St George with Chad's mom, sisters and friend Leslie. It was also nice to get back to warm weather and to run away from the snow a little bit longer. Chad came down on Sat. and I was so excited to have him there to help, have fun and make the drive back:) Our activities included playing at the Sand Dunes, riding the "Surry" (4 man bike), swimming, soccer, hiking and lounging at the condo.
Taylor was obsessed with sitting in the front basket of the surry.
Katelyn is naturally so athletic and loves soccer and tennis right now. She loves spending one on one time with Chad, especially when they are playing sports!
Hiking up the wedge-Katelyn's perfect kind of hike-climbing rocks!
The Sand Dunes

7 comments:
So fun. I love the surry - that is perfect. Also Taylor's outfit is just gorgeous.
I think it sounds great - how was the car ride though?!
We were in St. George this weekend too! It looks like you had lots of fun!
Fun Fun!!
Looks like so much fun! Can't wait till next summer!!!! I love seeing pics of the girls playing with their Chaddy Daddy!
what a fun trip! i love those car bikes :)
How Fun!!! I want to ride in the basket of the surry...too bad my booty is too big ;)! I just can't get over how big taylor is getting!
Post a Comment