Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scentsy

I have stumbled across this amazing product and have decided to sell it. It is called Scentsy, and they are wickless candles that smell amazing! I would have never spent money on one of these warmers and candles, but I was given one and am now addicted. Especially at this time of year we all want our house to smell yummy! My mom sold Salt City candles forever, and we have appreciated good smells in the home. So, here I go! Off to selling Scentsy! I am just getting started, but will have a website where you can order online! You don't have to go to a party! (my favorite part!). Especially for my girlfriends out of state, you can just order online. I will have samples of all the smells at my mom's house so you can actually smell them and decide what you want. I will let you know more info, but check out their website www.scentsy.com

1 comment:

little miss shortcake said...

my friend here smells scentsy. they DO smell good. and she gets to go on all of these AMAZING trips - this summer she got an all inclusive trip to Banff {i think it's in canada?} and she just went on a cruise last week.
good luck!